How does the room look now?
The Chapel Chamber (or Paul Revere Room) was added to Beauport in 1911. The room today looks much as it did when it was painted by William Ranken in 1928. Click on the hot spots to learn more about the objects in the room.
Image at right courtesy of Lindsay Heller of the American Castles account on Instagram.